Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: *THAT* picture (Cain & Riff)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    say, just to know, what's written at the bottom? ^^; not in yellow...

    On the pic the kanjis are something around ren sai dai 42 kai
    and in the black I think it's around "HC go tsu/shi do chi ya i ru do tai koro hioro hatsu hai rauu!! Yoroshiku!!" ^^;;; that is, I -think- and is very very unsure already .__.

    don't try if you don't know already, it's not important, just that when you edit such text you'd like to say what it is at least ^^;; I didn't checked for what I already edited throught.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first part says "chapter 42 in a series" and the second part says "God Child volume 6 now on sale", basically. ^_^

    That's kind of not how you pronounce it, though...

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 15, 2003 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Editing out the big yellow text at the bottom mostly wasn't too bad, but reconstructing Cain's left hand afterwards was a real PITA, since it's almost completely concealed by the text. (Yes, I know, I know, I'll show you when I have somewhere to put it up . . .)

  4. #14
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ::is suprised someone was brave (or is it crazy XD ) enough to edit the evil yellow text::

    Can't wait to see it ^_^

  5. #15
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Would you believe that I was using it as an excuse not to do homework (at my age)? That's what I get for taking correspondence courses. ~_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;

    Anyway, at the moment, I'm trying to decide whether the expanded version can stand as a desktop wallpaper all by itself, or I have to find some way to cover up the mangled mess I made of Cain's hand first.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally got it up--you'll find it at the top of
    http://earth.prohosting.com/cgryphon/banners/col.htm
    (Some bits of it didn't work out as well as they might have if someone more talented had been doing the editing--see previous remarks about Cain's left hand--but hey . . .)

    (Oh, and anyone exploring the rest of the site should note that I'm uploading it even as I speak--so bits of it may still be missing--and the guestbook isn't going to work until I move it from the old location, which may take a few days.)

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 23, 2003 10:34 PM: Message edited by: The Crystal Gryphon ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey! Good job! The only realllllyyy noticable thing is the hand, but everything else looks great ^_^ And since there wasn't a hand there to begin with, you did a good job at making one ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •